Saturday, August 18, 2012

"Drinking Water Scams Revealed"

Read this article before you consider paying for your drinkingWater.

Would not it be nice to stop poisoning us with the contamination of drinking water or unhealthy? For my part, I felt that loves to find a source of drinking water is expensive. (Ideally, I'd like to start TAP, and it would sink!)

Whether in the treatment of cancer with magnets or herbal remedies or Vioxx wondering, I saw all the claims people make about consumer healthcare and how to change your whole life will ! I can tell you right now that 90% of fraud. Perhaps even in the throes of one of these scams, selling you the latest fad. I am also. I bought many different types of alcohol
The water, I do not remember. (If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the "truth").

Finally, after many disappointments I got tired. I decided to get to the bottom of this desire we all have to ensure that basic foodstuffs have - water - will keep us healthy, not make us sick.

I checked the commercial sites are endless, and a number of universities and government sites, and I am appalled by what I found on several occasions:

- Obsolete information or repeated information from other sites
- Claims wild and exciting
- Any research
- No refund, etc..

I already know that we can not trust our tap water because of the presence of pollutants until 2000.

Specifically, I found:

Water) bottle: not a real mix of quality, and often no more than tap water filter selling brand scandalous pop and a little cost to the environment.

B) reverse osmosis and distilled water: completely ignored the medical evidence of risk in drinking water from free courses metals, acids and oxidants in nature.

I quickly realized that these products were either useless, overpriced or potentially harmful long term. Companies were smiling all the way to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment